UV-C Disinfection Machine (YY02)
Prevent Covid-19 with UV-C
*254nm (UV-C rays) x 6 (36W/75W) CE Certified
Human Detection IR Sensor (Max. 6 meters)
*UV-C lights will automatically turn off if someone approaches
*Fully automated and easy wireless operation through Android app
CE certified with Test Report
*15mins to sterilize 25m2 indoor room can kill 99% bacteria and viruses
UV-C Disinfection Machine (YY03)
Upgraded Edition – with Self Rotated Protection Shield
We use Philips ultraviolet lamps
- All Philips UVC low pressure mercury lamps contain a unique coating on the inner glass wall that ensures the UVC output over the useful life of the lamp never drops below 85% of its initial output
- Lowest mercury content for a better environment
- Philips has always taken the lead in reducing the amount of mercury required to operate fluorescent lamps. To dose the mercury in the lamp they use a unique mercury capsule that results in :
- Precise dosing of the smallest amount of mercury in a very reproducible way
- No mercury emission during manufacturing
- Optimum lamp performance with lowest possible amount of mercury in the lamps
360 ° Disinfection Coverage
Installed with silent universal brake wheels and timer , easy and light weight to operate
Wireless Bluetooth connection with Android APP
UVC light disinfection eliminate any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
- Clostridium difficile (C.diff)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)
How can we take adequate defense measures?
Bacteria and viruses spread easily in densely populated public areas, such as offices / shopping malls /cinemas / theatre / hospitals etc.
UV-C Disinfection Technology:
- Emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hotspots in rooms , supporting the normal cleaning routines.
- Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious microorganisms in the environment by breaking down their DNA structure.
- Safe, reliable and user friendly wireless operation as it can be operated easily by staff through mobile app.
- Installed with human detection IR sensor, UVC lights will automatically turn off if any staff accidentally approaches the machine
- Reducing public areas infection rates and operating costs.